Details of the BASH Summer of Code Workshops are now available!
Over the summer BASH will be running a series of workshops on emerging technologies, presented by local experts. All the workshops will be hosted at Instil and will run from 17:30 to 21:00 on a Wednesday evening:
- Intro to Scala (James Bunch, 2nd July)
- Play Framework (James Hughes, 9th July)
- Jooq & Flyway (David McFarland, 16th July)
- Java 8 (Garth Gilmour, 23rd July)
- React.js (James Hughes, 30th July)
- iOS development (Matt McComb, 6th August)
- Clojure (David Hume, 13th August)
- Gradle (Garth Gilmour, 20th August)
- AngularJS (David McFarland, 27th August)
Individual Eventbrite booking forms are available for each event via the links above. As always the events are free but we are limited to 16 places in the training room so please book early to avoid disappointment and only book if you are confident you can attend.